We invite you to join us as an exhibitor or a sponsor for the 2018 Conference. Our sponsoring structure allows more interaction with our 550 attendees creating more company visibility and a higher profile with business leaders, workforce development and HR professionals, policy makers, and young professionals from across the state.
One-Day Exhibitor Show
Setup/Registration will be from 7-9 AM.
The show will be from 9:00 AM through 5:15 PM with specific attendee interaction times at 9:15 - 10:15 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM, 2:15 - 3:15 PM, and the social to follow from 4:30 - 5:15 PM.
Exhibitors will be able to be part of the showcase with an investment of $750
- Networking opportunities with workforce & HR leaders
- An 8x10 booth set up during the Exhibitor Showcase
- Your company name listed in the conference daily agenda, app, and the looping PowerPoint the day of the Exhibitor Show
- Admission for 2 booth representatives the day of the showcase
- The ability to include promotional material in attendees’ registration bags*
- Access to the attendee contact information
- Discounted rate of $200 to attend the three-day conference
- Ability to purchase the Booth Attendee Upgrade Pass for $50. This allows the booth to have additional attendees to assist during the day of the vendor show. Additional lunches will not be provided unless purchased.
*Material to be included must be sent to the ND Dept of Commerce by September 4, 2018.
Additional exposure opportunities, new this year:
Push Notification: $500
You can tailor 1 push notification to go out to conference attendees through the app. This brief message can go out at your selected time and will direct attendees to your specific exhibitor page in the app for additional information.
Exhibitor Stage: $150
We are setting up a vendor exclusive stage during the Exhibitor Show with a limited amount of 20-minute slots. For $150 your company will get one 20 minute stage slot, additional exposure in the conference app and daily printed agenda, and direct access to individual attendees who want to learn specific information on your company/product. While we cannot guarantee a specific number of attendees, those who attend your presentation should be high quality leads.
These items can be purchased with your registration.
For a list of frequently asked questions, visit our FAQ page.
For specific questions regarding the Exhibitor Show or becoming an Exhibitor, contact Amanda Remynse.
For more involvement and a higher level of visibility consider sponsoring conference items.