The goal of the Recruiter Network is to target out-of-state job seekers in an attempt to invite them to North Dakota to fill needed positions available within every sector of business while improving North Dakota’s image.
The current network is made of human resources professionals and recruiters who have joined because they are interested in collaborating to fill open positions within their company and the many other industries across North Dakota.
Specific benefits include:
- Networking with other human resources professionals and recruiters.
- Best practice sharing among major industries in North Dakota.
- Resources and information provided to help in recruiting.
- Serve as a sounding board among professionals to help recruiting efforts.
- Regular quarterly meetings.
Goals of the Recruiter Network
Through partnership and education, we have created a Recruiter Network, which will allow collaboration among businesses and recruiters to serve as a resource network. The Recruiter Network identified three major goals:
- Share best practices
- Help attract people to North Dakota
- Sounding board for retention/hiring issues
Membership Details of the Recruiter Network
We encourage companies to have up to two representatives that can use the resources and attend meetings. Industries that are represented include higher education, manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, energy, technology, state/government, retail, and human services. Meetings are on the second Wednesday of January, April, July, and October. Meetings are delivered in two ways – conference calls or hosted by members. The agenda will include round table discussions on current issues , best practices, education or recruitment and retention plans, and more.
For more information or join the Recruiter Network contact Melyssa Diebold at (701) 328-5382 or email@example.com.